|[April 12, 2012]
Research and Markets: Biotech Company Needs Assessment for Outsourcing Practices for Phase I, Phase II/III, and Phase IIIb/IV Studies
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2318249b/biotech_company_ne)
has announced the addition of the "Biotech
Company Needs Assessment" report to their offering.
Biotechnology Company Needs Assessment provides a detailed analysis of
biotechnology companies' drug development outsourcing practices for
Phase I, Phase II/III, and Phase IIIb/IV studies. In particular, the
report examines how outsourcing decisions are made for each phase of
development, who the preferred service providers are, and how much
outsourcing biotech companies plan to do by phase in the next year. The
report also showcases the large CROs' satisfaction and loyalty profiles
for delivering to biotechnology companies. CROs can rely on this report
to sharpen their sales and marketing strategies to this critical segment
of sponsors and more intelligently set sales and marketing goals.
Biotechnology companies can rely on this report to make more informed
CR selections and increase their chances of partnership success.
THis Report Contains the Following Four Sections:
1. Industry Perceptions: This section outlines which service providers
are seen as industry leaders, which providers are preferred by sponsors,
and which are being used by respondents. These data are split by Phase
I, Phase II/III and Phase IIIb/IV services.
2. Market Dynamics: This section details sponsors' reports of
outsourcing levels - by phase - for the past 12 months and for the next
3. Biotech Company Needs: This section identifies several nuances about
selling and delivering to biotechnology companies that set them apart
from large pharma.
4. Service Provider Selection: This section calls out the important
criteria by which sponsor companies select their providers and
identifies which CRO attributes are increasing in importance.
An appendix of Charts and Graphs is also included within this report
with responses to all questions asked in this study.
What Readers Will Know:
Service Providers will learn...
- Which service provider attributes biotech companies think are most
important by phase of development (I, II/III, IV) and which are gaining
- How best to differentiate your company for this market segment..
- Where these companies will be spending more and less in the future
Biopharmaceutical Companies will learn...
- Who the leading service providers are to the biotech market segment?
(select providers with more confidence)
- Which attributes the large CROs excel at and where they don't measure
up? (modify contracts to ensure performance expectations are met)
- How service providers may differentiate themselves? (prepare your
procurement function to evaluate these options)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2318249b/biotech_company_ne
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]