|[May 11, 2012]
Research and Markets: Argentina - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35z9ln/argentina_teleco)
has announced the addition of the "Argentina
- Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts" report to their
Argentina's Telecom Revenues Flourish Driven By Fixed Broadband And
Argentina is one of the most mature telecom markets in Latin America.
While Argentina faces a number of difficulties - including inflation,
political controversies, diplomatic isolation, and declining foreign
investments - the country's economy has been expanding well above
expectations. Telecom revenues were up by 21% in 2011, and they are
expected to reach more than US$14 billion in 2012. In fact, compared
with the rest of Latin America, Argentina has one of the most solid
state-of-the-art telecom infrastuctures in the region.
This annual report (11th Edition) provides a comprehensive overview of
trends and developments in Argentina's fixed-line, mobile, broadband,
and pay TV sectors.
- Market and industry analyses and overviews;
- Facts, figures, and statistics;
- Government policies affecting the telecoms industry;
- Telecom infrastructure;
- International satellites and submarine fibre optic cables;
- Major players, revenues, subscribers, mobile ARPU;
- Fixed broadband (ADSL, cable modem, wireless, FttH);
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Convergence (News - Alert) and triple play solutions;
- Pay TV market;
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Next generation mobile (3G, 4G, mobile broadband, LTE (News - Alert));
- Scenario forecasts for the fixed-line, mobile, and broadband markets
for the years 2015 and 2020.
Reasons To Buy:
For those needing an objective and high-level strategic analysis on
Argentina, this report is essential reading and gives further
- The development of Argentina's fixed-line, mobile, broadband, and pay
TV sectors together with industry outlook and forecasts.
- Company performance, ARPU, and spectrum awards.
- Regulatory hurdles and controversies.
- An analysis of Argentina's broadband sector.
- The development and expansion of mobile broadband and 3G services in
- How different scenarios are likely to affect the fixed-line, mobile,
and broadband markets in the years to 2020.
For more information, including full table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35z9ln/argentina_teleco
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]