|[April 23, 2012]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Market. How Has the Collaboration Market Recently Performed in Mexico?
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wq98h/analysis_of_the_un)
has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of
the Unified Communications (News - Alert) and Collaboration Solutions Market" to their
After a serious market contraction in 2009, the Mexican market started
showing clear signs of recovery in 2010. The competitive landscape was
reinforced by vendors introducing new applications and integrating video
solutions. Collaboration is rapidly evolving to integrate with business
processes and enterprise social network communications.
Total UC and Collaboration Solutions Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Unified Client Segment Breakdown
Unified Messaging Segment Breakdown
Videoconferencing Segment Breakdown
E-mail On-premises Server Licenses Segment Breakdown
IP Telephony Segment Breakdown
Traditional Telephony Segment Breakdown
IP Phones Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
KEY QUESTIONS THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these
companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired
by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other
- Which technology trends will affect the unified communications market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is
there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to offer new services and integrate
them into a new platform?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wq98h/analysis_of_the_un
Source (News - Alert): Frost & Sullivan
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]