Research and Markets Adds Report: The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report
Apr 17, 2012 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report provides software companies with up-to-date benchmarks, metrics, and best practices information on compensating your sales force. The report covers everything from base pay rates and variable compensation to sales close periods and yearly sales plan achievement. In addition to company revenue size, the report breaks software firms into four basic categories: Desktop/Retail, OEM, On Premise, Client/Server, and SaaS (Software as a Service). This enables you to compare your company's performance and goals against similarly sized type and category peers. The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report contains over 250 charts and graphs as well as informed commentary and insights of the critical information being presented.
- Comprehensive summary direct sales compensation across software industry
- Up-to-date benchmarks, metrics and best practices information on compensating your telesales force
- Covers everything from base pay rates and variable compensation to sales close periods and yearly sales plan achievement
- Information cross referenced by company revenue size and stage of development.
Reasons To Buy
- CEO and CFO for end of year reports and to ensure competitiveness of sales compensation with other companies in the industry.
- Sales Management to understand compensation trends, compensation best practices, and sales plan metrics.
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction and Methodologies
Industry Research Results
Quota and Telesales Representative Compensation
Sales Practices and Efficiency
Sales Promotions and Lead Generation Efficiency
Sales Management Measures and Incentive Compensation
SaaS Specific Research Results
Desktop Specific Research Results
On-Premise/ Client Server Research Results
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]