(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4rpc3/4q11_falkland_isla) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report "4Q11 Falkland Islands Mobile Operator Forecast, 2012 - 2015: Cable & Wireless Falkland Islands to have 4,600 mobile subscriber connections in 2015" to their offering.
Mobile Operator Forecast on the Falkland Islands provides key operational metrics for the Falkland Islands wireless market and is one of the best forecasts in the industry.
The mobile network operator covered for the Falkland Islands is Cable & Wireless Falkland Islands.
This Mobile Operator Forecast is based on proprietary, country-specific forecasting models. These models deploy multiple regression analysis and cross-impact matrices that estimate relationships between subscriber data, technology use and deployment data, overall economic and demographic changes expected in a particular country; and relate these to company operational and financial metrics.
Annual Results & Forecasts for each of the above operators is covered in this report for: CY 2001-CY 2015.
Quarterly Results & Forecasts are covered for: March 2003 - December 2013
- Prepaid And Postpaid Subscribers
- Subscriber Growth (Yoy)
- Subscribers By Operator
- Subscriber Growth By Operator (Yoy)
- Net Subscriber Adds By Operator
- Net Subscriber Adds Growth By Operator
- Post-Paid Subscribers By Operator
- Post-Paid Subscriber Growth By Operator (Yoy)
- Prepaid/Wholesale Subscribers By Operator
- Prepaid/Wholesale Subscriber Growth By Operator
- Post-Paid % Of Total Subscribers By Operator
- Prepaid/Wholesale % Of Total Subscribers By Operator
- Post-Paid Net Adds By Operator
- Post-Paid Adds Growth By Operator (Yoy)
- Prepaid/Wholesale Net Adds By Operator
- Prepaid/Wholesale Adds Growth By Operator
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4rpc3/4q11_falkland_isla
Source: IE Market Research Corp.
Research and Markets,