Recent Trends on QSAR in the Pharmaeutical Perceptions
Jan 15, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj9wgg/recent_trends_on) has announced the addition of the "Recent Trends on QSAR in the Pharmaeutical Perceptions" book to their offering.
Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) is a field where true multidisciplinary approaches are being used. This volume titled Recent Trends on QSAR in the Pharmaceutical Perceptions offers an overview on the latest advancements in the field. The e-book explains both basic approaches and new approaches and ideas in QSAR research, providing readers with an impression of recent inclinations and advances in different aspects of the QSAR strategies, such as descriptors, methods of modeling and validation.
This e-book is a valuable reference for pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, drug designers, biotechnologists and industry (pharmaceutical and chemical) professionals. It should serve as an important reference material to stimulate interactions and bridge the gap between participants in academia and industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. QSAR, Complex Networks, Principal Components and Partial Order Analysis of Drug Cardiotoxicity with Proteome Mass- Spectra Topological Indices
2. Calcium Channel Blockers: Past and Future
3. Evaluation of the Pharmacological Descriptors Related To the Induction of Antimicrobial Activity by Using QSAR and Computational Mutagenesis
4. Computer-Based Strategies Towards the Discovery of New Antiepileptic Agents
5. Bridging Chemical and Biological Space: QSAR Probing Using 3D Molecular Descriptors
6. Overview of QSAR Modelling in Rational Drug Design
7. QSAR for the Cytotoxicity of tert-Butylphenols and 2- Methoxyphenols in Terms of Inhibition Rate Constant and a Theoretical Parameter
8. Artificial Neural Network Model Based QSAR for Oxygen Containing Heterocycles as Selective Cox-2 Inhibitors
9. Recent Studies on Similarity Measures and its Applications to Chemoinformatics and Drug Design
10. QSAR-Based CMs and TOMOCOMD-CARD Approach for the Discovery of New Tyrosinase Inhibitors Chemistry
11. QSAR and Bioinformatics for Rational Peptide Design: An Overview of the Development of New Anti-Infective Drugs and MHC Binding Peptides
12. Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship: History, Development and Applications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj9wgg/recent_trends_on
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Pharmaceuticals (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=16&campaign_id=lj9wgg)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]