NGA Deployment Costs - Measuring Costs for Each EU-27 Member State to Reach the Targets of the Digital Agenda 2020
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfg8p5/nga_deployment) has announced the addition of the "NGA Deployment Costs - Measuring Costs for Each EU-27 Member State to Reach the Targets of the Digital Agenda 2020" report to their offering.
The Digital Agenda for Europe (DAE) 2020 calls for ubiquitous coverage of households in all EU Member States with a minimum broadband access of 30 Mbps, and subscriptions to 100 Mbps access for half of them.
This report provides its readers with an inventory of NGA network coverage for each EU Member State as well as cost scenarios - with a breakdown by technology and by population density (urban, peri-urban, rural) - to reach the DAE targets.
- What is the current status of NGA networks in the European Union What overlap is there between the different network architectures
- What are the possible cost scenarios for reaching the DAE by end-2020 What are the minimum and maximum costs for this
- Which technology implies what cost for NGA deployment
- What role is there for new copper technologies such as vectoring
> This report ships with its database providing detailed figures for each EU27 Member State
Slideshow (Synopsis - PDF)
The report ships with a slideshow providing the reader with a synopsis of the study's essential points. It enables you:
- to share the principal findings rapidly with your colleagues - to use the slides for your internal presentations
- or simply to browse through the main thoughts of the market study at a glance
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfg8p5/nga_deployment
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=zfg8p5)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]