Morocco Telecom Country Report 2012
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3fgkz/morocco_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Morocco Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Morocco's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- The regulator has initiated an implementation plan for the country's national broadband strategy.
- The regulator is preparing for 4G auctions, with a view to allocating at least one licence in 2013.
- The government will continue to expand access to telecoms services after the success of previous initiatives.
- Poste Maroc may be considering the launch of a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007. Metrics include the following.
Fixed telecoms market
Operator-level metrics/market share
Mobile telecoms market
- Caisse de Depot et de Gestion
- Compagnie Mauritanienne de Communication (CMC)
- France T l com
- Gabon Telecom
- L&L Technologies
- Maroc Telecom
- M ditel
- Mobisud Belgique
- Mobisud France
- Portugal Telecom
- Poste Maroc
- Poste Telecom
- Telef nica
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3fgkz/morocco_telecom
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=m3fgkz)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]