Global Telecoms Retail Revenue to Grow At A CAGR Of 1.7% during 2012-2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Telecoms Market: Trends and Forecasts 2013-2017" report to their offering.
This forecast report - Global telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2013-2017 - is published as part of Analysys Mason's Global Telecoms Forecasts research programme, which is designed to be an essential tool for business and investment planning, financial modelling and successful strategy development.
This forecast report provides:
- an analysis of the key trends in the global telecoms markets - an in-depth analysis of the various revenue streams (fixed and mobile, voice and non-voice services) and how these contribute to overall revenue.
Forecast data coverage
The forecasts cover a 5-year period from 2013 to 2017 and are backed by historical data and estimates for 2008 to 2012. Forecasts are updated twice a year in order to include the last quarterly data and all the changes in the macroeconomic, competitive and regulatory framework. All revenue and ARPU information is provided in USD and EUR.
Fixed telecoms market
- fixed voice connections (narrowband and VoBB)
- fixed broadband connections (DSL, FTTH/B, cable modem, BFWA, other fixed broadband) - retail revenue (fixed voice, fixed broadband, fixed broadband by technology, dial-up Internet, business network services) and wholesale revenue - traffic (outgoing voice). Mobile telecoms market
- connections (prepaid/contract, 2G/3G/4G and handset/mobile broadband/M2M - handsets (prepaid/contract, 2G/3G/4G and smartphone/non-smartphone) - mobile broadband (2G/3G/4G)
- service revenue (prepaid/contract and handset/mobile broadband/M2M) - retail revenue (handset/mobile broadband/M2M, handset voice/handset - P2P messaging/handset - content and data) and wholesale revenue - traffic (outgoing voice).
This report provides detailed fixed and mobile forecasts for eight geographical regions and at a global level.
For more information visit Research and Markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=czq8kr)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]