Global Neuromorphic Computing Market 2017-2025: Market to Grow at CAGR of 86.3%, $1.78 Billion Market Opportunities and Recommendations for New Investments - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Apr. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Neuromorphic Computing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Neuromorphic Computing Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 86.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.78 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada,Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Automation Applications Provides Future Growth Opportunity
- Neuromorphic Computing For Security Purpose Is Gaining Popularity
- Recent Technological Developments in Neuromorphic Computing
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Application
- Signal Recognition
- Object Detection
- Image Recognition
- Data Mining
Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Offering
Neuromorphic Computing Market, By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Applied Brain Research, Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- Brainchip Holdings Ltd.
- General Vision Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HRL Laboratories, LLC
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Knowm Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x97q84/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]