Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Apr 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market, By Technology, By Output, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global market of mobile/portable printers is anticipated to cross $15 Billion by 2022. Booming retail & logistics sectors, growing e-commerce sales, shifting focus towards intelligent transportation systems (ITS), coupled with improvement in overall economic conditions are some of the major factors expected to positively influence global mobile/portable printers market over the next five years.
Advancements in printer technologies such as thermal mobile printers that use thermal paper instead of ribbons or cartridges are aiding global mobile/portable printers market. Growing advancements in wireless technology & cloud computing, and integration of these technologies in mobile printing solutions coupled with growth in mobile workforce and rising demand for compact and portable printers are the key factors propelling growth in global mobile/portable printers market.
On the basis of technology, global mobile/portable printer market has been broadly segmented into thermal, inkjet & impact. Among these categories, thermal printers dominated global mobile/portable printers market in 2016, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of mobile/portable printers across the globe.
Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market 2012 - 2022 discusses the following aspects of global mobile/portable printers market:
- Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet & Impact), By Output (Barcode Labels, Receipts & Paper Documents), By End User (Retail, Transportation & Transit, Hospitality & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Surging Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) Market
- Booming Cloud Printing Market
- Proliferation of Tablet PCs
- Growing Demand for Connected Devices
- Emerging Trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Thriving Green Initiative Practices
- Growth in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Increasing Demand for Smart Mobile Printer
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Citizen Systems Japan Co. Ltd
- Sato Holding Corporation
- Oki Printing Solutions
- Ricoh Company Limited
- BIXOLON Co., Ltd.
- Fujitsu Isotec Limited
- Cognitive TPG
- Printek Inc.
- Polaroid Corporation
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Martel Instruments Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/869s89/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]