Element Mobile Celebrates Anniversary with Customer Appreciation Events to be Held May 10-12
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Wisconsin Rapids, WI (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
To thank customers for its first year in business and to look forward to a promising rest of 2012, Element Mobile is hosting a customer appreciation event running from Thursday, May 10 through Saturday, May 12 at their Wisconsin Rapids 8th St. and Stevens Point Windy Drive locations.
The three-day event will feature food, grand prizes, and daily promotions. On Friday, May 11 the Stevens Point location will be hosting a cook out featuring brats and hotdogs from 4-6 p.m. with WYTE radio station on site. On Saturday, May 12 the Wisconsin Rapids location will be hosting a cook out from 11 a.m.-1p.m. and WGLX will be on site. Giveaway prizes include:
• Trip for four to a Milwaukee Brewers game; prize includes: one night stay in a hotel, 4 tickets to the game, $200 gift card and parking pass.
• $700 Gift Certificate to Bring’s Cycling & Fitness
• Six $160 Gift Card to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells Jackie Shea, public relations manger for Element Mobile, said the customer appreciation celebration is Element Mobile’s way to mark its accomplishments over the year and recognize and thank customers.
“We’re very excited to host these events. We value our customers and it gives a chance to show our gratitude to those who have helped us get where we are today.” Shea said. “What better way to do this then to say thank you to the people who matter most to our business.”
The May 10-12 events will be followed by individual customer appreciation events to be held at other Element Mobile locations throughout the Central Wisconsin. These include:
• May 19 – Joe Mobile – New London (11 a.m.- 3 p.m.)
• May 22 – PC Doctors – Upham St., Marshfield (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• May 24 – Pro Cellular – Clintonville (3-7 p.m.)
• May 25 – Point Cellular – Post Road – Stevens Point (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• May 26 – Pearce Mobile – Division St. -Stevens Point (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• May 30 – Pearce Mobile – Central Ave, Marshfield (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• May 31 – Mobile Link – Marshfield (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• June 6 – Point Cellular – Park Ridge – Stevens Point (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• June 7 – Pro Cellular- Berlin (2-6 p.m.)
• June 8 – Sopa Cellular - Plover (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• June 15 – Pro Cellular - Mauston (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• June 19 – LVT – Camp Douglas (3-6 p.m.)
• July 6 – RadioShack – Wautoma (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• July 7 – Mobile Link – Wisconsin Rapids (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• July 11 – Pearce Mobile – Wisconsin Rapids (2-6 p.m.)
• July 12 – Solarus – Wisconsin Rapids (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
• July 13 – Pro Cellular – Waupaca (3 p.m.-7 p.m.)
• July 14 – Pearce Mobile –Adams (11 a.m.-3 p.m.)
Pam Koski, director of sales said, Element couldn’t be more pleased to host these events this summer for each of our communities.
“Nothing is more important to us than the value of our customers,” said Koski. “These summer events are a great way for the company to interact with our customers in a unique and fun way.”
The kick off Customer Appreciation Events will be at the Stevens Point store, located at 5733 Windy Drive, Suite G and in Wisconsin Rapids at 1337 8th St. South May 10 through May 12. Customers should visit Element Mobile’s Facebook Page and website for more details during the summer long appreciation.
About Element Mobile
Element Mobile, a wireless carrier headquartered in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, offers a wide range of products including Android and BlackBerry, and services including eClub, Mobile 101 and instant rebates. The company is proud to deliver customized plans, affordable prices and local customer service to Central Wisconsin. To learn more about Element Mobile, visit http://www.elementmobile.com, or http://www.facebook.com/ElementMobile.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9483407.htm
(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]