Customer feedback has helped us to improve our visa services in Singapore
Nov 23, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
The customer feedback you have provided this year has helped us to identify improvements to our visa service and the way we communicate with you.
We have a standard 80 per cent threshold for customer satisfaction. We are pleased to report that we have exceeded this, with an overall customer satisfaction rate of 100 per cent for October 2012. You can download the survey's key figures from the related documents on the right side of this page.
Improvements to the way we communicate:
- we update you every month by publishing current visa processing times ;
- we update you on any delays or issues which may affect your visa application process by publishing regular news items;
- we send you an email update to advise you when your application has been decided, indicating when you are likely to receive your passport back or when your passport is ready for collection;
- when you email us, we confirm receipt immediately and let you know the timeframe for our response; and
- we now have improved UK Border Agency in Singapore pages, with clear links to guidance and information on supporting documents.
Improvements to our visa service:
- we offer an optional 3 day priority visa service for faster processing;
- we provide a Prime Time appointment service (peak season only) if you are unable to attend an appointment at the visa application centre during regular opening hours;
- we have improved our appointment system to ensure that you are seen within your designated appointment slot when you attend the VAC. This has reduced the waiting time and process of submitting your application;
- we offer a range of services including a courier facility, photocopy service, and photo booth; and
- our SMS service will send automated messages to both your mobile phone and email address, at various stages of the visa application process.
Further information can be found on the Additional services page.
Customer service standards
The UK Border Agency visa team aims to significantly exceed our established published targets for quality and timeliness.
Processing of non-settlement visas
90 per cent within 15 working days
Processing of settlement visas
95 per cent within 12 weeks
within 5 working days
Customer enquiry response times
within 20 working days
Complaints response times
within 20 working days
Customer feedback and complaints
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and feedback. We encourage and welcome all customer feedback and appreciate that you take the time to send us your compliments, complaints and your concerns.
We review all feedback to help inform improvements to our service. You can provide feedback by completing our online customer satisfaction survey .
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]