Creditor Metrics: Consumer Approaches to Payment Protection Insurance in Poland
Jan 04, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmvf4s/creditor_metrics) has announced the addition of the "Creditor Metrics: Consumer Approaches to Payment Protection Insurance in Poland" report to their offering.
Based on a survey of over 1,000 consumers, Creditor Metrics: Consumer Approaches to Payment Protection Insurance in Poland offers detailed and unique insights into the behaviour of consumers in the context of payment protection insurance.
Comprising both an analytical report and a convenient data annexe in Excel format, the research covers four types of creditor policy: insurance cross-sold in conjunction with mortgages; policies cross-sold with consumer finance and personal loans; cover linked to credit cards; and bill payment protection insurance. It measures take-up rates against the relevant audience (i.e. those with the underlying lending products in the first three cases and all respondents in the fourth) and also shows the distribution channels and interfaces used by respondents in Poland to take out creditor policies. Distribution channels vary by type of creditor insurance but can include the bank or other institution making the underlying loan plus a variety of other options; distribution interfaces include face-to-face, online, inbound telephone, outbound telephone and postal sales. Finally, the report analyses claims frequency across all types of creditor insurance in Poland combined broken out by reason for claim.
- unique analyses showing penetration rates across eligible respondents for creditor insurance in Poland, and how these percentages vary according to the profile of the respondent;
- data describing the percentage of insured respondents who believe that they hold cover for each of the six main risks, namely death, permanent disability, critical illness, temporary incapacity, unemployment and carer time;
- robust statistics illustrating the ways in which payment protection insurance policies are acquired in Poland, including sales by the banks and other institutions making the underlying loans plus alternative channels such as direct sales by insurance companies and sales by financial advisers;
- reliable information concerning the importance of online and offline sales for this type of cover, including a unique split of online sales by type of device used (i.e. regular desktop or laptop computers, tablets or mobile phones);
- valuable insights into claims frequency for creditor insurance in Poland, segmented by reason for making the claim.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmvf4s/creditor_metrics
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Insurance (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=53&campaign_id=pmvf4s)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]