Bharat Book Bureau: Composite Technology Corporation (CPTCE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
Apr 06, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Composite Technology Corporation (CTC) develops, produces, and markets energy efficient and renewable energy products for the electrical utility industry. CTC operates through a single business segment namely, CTC Cable Corporation. CTC Cable segment sells aluminum conductor composite core (ACCC) conductors, an energy efficient overhead conductor for transmission and distribution lines. It also manufactures and sells ACCC core, the composite core component of the conductor. CTC also provides consulting services related to the engineering, design, and installation of product sale solutions. CTC operates in Germany, China and the US. CTC is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
In August 2011, Russian-based companies Kaskol and RU-COM have completed the acquisition of all the assets of CTC Cable's business. The company will continue to operate from the same location in Irvine, California and will be operated as CTC Cable Corporation.
Composite Technology Corporation (CPTCE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/clean-technology-market-research-report/composite-technology-corporation-cptce-clean-technology-deals-and-alliances-profile.html
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]