2013 Financial Assessment of the Global Information Technology Industry
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s6cgf/financial) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Financial Assessment of the Global Information Technology Industry" to their offering.
Cloud Computing and Investment in R&D Driving Financial Success of Firms
The study analyses the financial status of the markets in the Information Technology industry during the period FY 2007 to FY 2012. The markets covered include application software, data processing and outsourced services, Internet software and services, Home entertainment software, Internet and catalogue retail, Systems software, IT consulting and other services and Computers and peripherals. The profitability ratios, activity ratios, liquidity ratios and solvency ratios for each of the above markets have been analysed and top ranking companies in each of the parameters have been listed. The study also provides key strategies used by these out-performing firms and the corresponding implications for investors interested in these markets.
- Growth of cloud computing and rise of subscription based revenue models are key factors that are affecting various markets across the Information Technology industry.
- Firms in markets such as computers and peripherals face a challenge of migrating from manufacturer of traditional computing devices towards other alternatives such as manufacturing tablets or software solutions for other mobile devices. Thus the financials of firms will be impacted by the strategic decisions that will be taken by these firms.
- Strong fundamentals are expected to drive the Data processing and outsourced services market under the influence of the growth of Data Analytics and Business intelligence solutions.
- Firms in the Internet Software and services market are focused on capturing additional market share indicating that the market is yet to enter into the maturity stage.
- Increased competition in the Internet and Catalogue retail market has impacted the profitability of firms in this market and increased SG&A expenses to improve branding.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s6cgf/financial
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=4&campaign_id=6s6cgf)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]