Mobile LATAM and ITEXPO (News - Alert) Combination Offers the Telecommunications Industry’s Largest Collection of Products and Services Aimed at Latin American Consumers
Norwalk, CT, January 13, 2012 —TMC (News - Alert) and NextVision Media have announced preliminary partners and sponsors for the upcoming Mobile LATAM Conference and Expo, taking place at ITEXPO, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, January 31 – February 3, 2012 in Miami, Florida.
Mobile LATAM, produced by NextVision Media, is the first event of its kind to focus on mobile opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean. Attracting operators, MVNO's, developers, resellers, manufacturers, venture capitalists, and content developers, the event is designed to provide attendees with the tools needed to develop a Latin American business strategy and successful partnerships.
The combination of ITEXPO and Mobile LATAM delivers the telecommunications industry’s largest collection of products and services aimed at Latin American businesses, service providers and end users of technology. In addition to the large list of companies sponsoring ITEXPO, the following partners and sponsors are also participating in the Mobile LATAM Expo:
- Hulsey IP Law is a broad ranging and worldwide practice that focuses on assisting their clients in identifying, protecting, commercializing, and enforcing their valuable IP rights.
- LatinNews covers political and economic issues in 33 different countries in Central America, Latin America and the Caribbean, and is considered the leading source of information for LatAm professionals and academics.
- GlobalVision is a new quarterly telecom publication delivered to a highly controlled list of 10,000 communication executives in more than 100 countries.
- SIMalliance is a non-profit trade association for the creation, deployment and management of secure mobile services across the globe. Its membership is responsible for delivering the most widely distributed mobile application platform in the world (SIM/USIM).
- Econsultancy is the leading source of advice and insight on digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Mobile Latin America delivers the latest mobile news from Latin American countries.
- The PrePaid Press is the industry’s leading source for information on prepaid long distance, wireless, payments, gift cards, promotions, and more.
- Futuretext is a publishing company specializing in mobility, digital convergence and other emerging technologies.
- Americas IT Forum brings business leaders from the Americas together to find business opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all budgets and needs, and pre- and post-event lead generation programs, which include access to all attendees, are also available. For Sponsorship packages, please contact Larry Lockhart at 727-388-9849
Registration for the Mobile LATAM Conference and Expo is now open. For a limited time only, registration is only $495. Save time onsite and register in advance! Visit the Mobile LATAM Conference and Expo website or contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131.Anyone interested in partnering with ITEXPO should contact TMC’s Jennifer Terentiuk (203-852-6800 x125). Media inquiries for credentials should be directed to Todd Keefe at For Immediate Release PR.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, InfoTECH Spotlight and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4G Wireless Evolution; M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Expo; SIP Tutorial 2.0:Bringing SIP to the Web; Business Video Expo; Regulatory 2.0 Workshop; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
About NextVision Media:
NextVision Media has been producing world-class mobile events for over ten years, including America’s longest running mobile web and apps event, Mobile Web and Apps World.
Todd Keefe (News - Alert)
For Immediate Release PR
617-262-1968 x 101
Edited by Jennifer Russell