As more devices and people rely on the Internet, adoption of IP communications continues to be strong among businesses of all sizes and industries. Grandstream, a provider of IP voice and video telephony and surveillance solutions, recently introduced four new Outdoor Infrared Weatherproof IP cameras, as well as two new Gigabit desktop phones with color display.
The four Outdoor Infrared Weatherproof IP cameras are the GXV3672_HD_36, GXV3672_FHD_36, GXV3674_FHD_VF and GXV3610_FHD, offering a variety of form factors, video resolution and lens options that allow for the creation of customized surveillance solutions.
- GXV3672_HD_36, GXV3672_FHD_36: These are two new options within the GXV3672 IP camera series that give users the choice to select a 3.6mm lens vs. the existing 8mm lens, offering better coverage for wider-angel monitoring.
- GXV3674_FHD_VF: This joins the GXV3674_VF series, adding a full HD model for 1080p video recording, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- GXV3610_FHD: This is an indoor/outdoor fixed dome IP camera that features infrared capability for advanced nighttime and low-light surveillance recording.
All Grandstream GXV IP video surveillance cameras have integrated PoE, H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP for two-way audio and video streaming, support advanced notification and alert options, built-in high-performance streaming servers and advanced security.
Grandstream also announced two new enterprise IP phones, the GXP2140 ($139) and GXP2160 (159).
These both feature a new industrial design from Grandstream, as well as enhanced software features and hardware capabilities. Features include:
- Phonebook exchange/sync between GXP phones and mobile phones
- Call and phone operation via Bluetooth headsets
- Easy call transfers between GXP phones and an iOS or Android (News - Alert) mobile device
- Automated local weather forecast
- Support for all major SIP-based IP-PBX, softswitch and IMS platforms, such as Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Asterisk (News - Alert) and Elastix
- Support for 19 native languages
“We are excited to announce the new GXP2140/2160 phones which offer a glimpse into a new wave of innovations in future desk phones coming from Grandstream this year,” said David Li (News - Alert), CEO of Grandstream Networks, in a statement. “Stunning visual experience, lightning-fast performance, built-in mobility support, unprecedented software features, flexible customizability, and attractive price will be the new norm of future mainstream desk phones. We strive to offer the leading edge of unparalleled user experience at a massive scale and affordability level.”
The company will also be demonstrating the enterprise IP phones at ITEXPO Miami, happening next week from Jan. 28-31. Grandstream will be exhibiting at booth #826 and hosting a workshop for attendees to learn how to set up, manage and customize its UCM6100 series of IP-PBX (News - Alert) appliances, which run on Asterisk. The workshop is happening Thursday, Jan. 30 from 1-4 p.m. in room A104. Register here!
Edited by Cassandra Tucker