Industry news presented free of charge in correlation with ITEXPO (News - Alert) October 2-5 in Austin
NORWALK, Conn. – August 9, 2012 – Unified communications, reseller and channel strategies, Asterisk, reliable network case studies and startup pitches are on the agenda as TMC announced open registration for its Free Education Series at ITEXPO. The workshops – ChannelVision Expo (CVx), Ingate’s SIP Trunking-Unified Communications (News - Alert) Seminars, Asterisk 123, Telecom Reseller Week, Megapath’s MPLS University and StartupCamp6 Comms Edition.The workshops and receptions will be held throughout the week of and cover powerful technology information ranging from needs in small/medium businesses to specific industry knowledge to help drive success. ITEXPO, the world’s largest and best-attended communications and technology trade show, is being held October 2-5 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
“Being able to offer workshops free of cost to attendees is something ITEXPO is very proud of,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC (News - Alert) and chairman of ITEXPO. “We are able to share extremely valuable information to businesses and individuals attending ITEXPO, maximizing their time at the event and their work schedule. The expertise at all of our workshops will impact businesses and individuals, making them even more successful as they continue to grow.”
The following individual workshops will be presented at ITEXPO Austin:
- Asterisk 1-2-3: The Essential 1-Day Asterisk Training Course Avaya – Oct. 2 – Intended to provide a well rounded and informative introduction to the Asterisk (News - Alert) Project to anyone from experts to “newbies.”
- CVx (ChannelVision Expo) – Oct. 3-5 – Will provide an overview of new skills and tactics required to drive success of telecom agents, value-added resellers, interconnect dealers and others in the channel ecosystem while they face historic changes.
- inGate SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminar – Oct. 2-5 – Speakers will feature visionaries driving the industry. Professional Development Programs Attendees can earn a SIP Trunking Professional Certificate by participating in the Professional Development Program.
- Megapath’s MPLS University – Oct. 4 – A forum for IT and business professionals to bring their questions about network reliability, always-on connectivity, voice, regulatory requirements, security, and cost control.
- StartupCamp6 Comms Edition – Oct. 4 – An evening to celebrate entrepreneurship in telecom and an opportunity to learn, network and have fun. Be part of the excitement as startup companies make their pitch in front of the judges and the audience.
- Telecom Reseller Week – Oct. 2-5 – Teaches attendees how to effectively sell IP Communications equipment and services, with proven tips and best practices for addressing the challenges resellers face in today's economy.
To register or for more information for these sessions, as well as registration for ITEXPO, visit www.itexpo.com.
ITEXPO Austin is supported by platinum sponsors 8x8, Inc., AudioCodes, Digium, Interactive Intelligence, Sonus Networks, Sansay, NETXUSA (News - Alert) and vocalocity.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster at email@example.com.
For ITEXPO Austin exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities, contact Joe Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 852-6800 x132.
Receive the most up-to-date show news and information by following ITEXPO on Twitter at @ITEXPO / #ITEXPO.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online.TMC publishes the Customer Interaction SolutionsITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp; Video World Conference & Expo and more!, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of
Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Brooke Neuman