DoubleHorn Communications, MegaPath, Sangoma, Sagemcom, SIP Print, snom, tw telecom, Vitelity Communications and ViaWest partner with ITEXPO (News - Alert) to provide robust networking opportunities for telecom industry leaders
Norwalk, CT – July 25, 2012 – TMC announced that DoubleHorn Communications, MegaPath, Sangoma, Sagemcom, SIP Print, snom, tw telecom, Vitelity Communications (News - Alert) and ViaWest have partnered with TMC as Gold Level Sponsors of ITEXPO Austin. ITEXPO is the world’s largest communications technology event, and will be held October 2-5, 2012, at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
Sponsors of ITEXPO Austin will gain heightened exposure and access to the thousands of communications and technology community’s leaders that annually attend the event. The 2012 Expo will welcome high-level executives from companies of all sizes and sectors of the IP Communications industry, as they assemble to network, educate and learn together and from one another.
The new ITEXPO Austin Gold Sponsors include:
- DoubleHorn Communications, a comprehensive business communications provider specializing in data, voice, Broadband Internet, Mobile, e-mail and Website hosting delivered over a 100 percent privately owned VoIP/SIP Network. DoubleHorn thrives on its deep understanding of the needs and concerns of driven businesses, providing customers with customized business E-mail suite and collaboration tools, and over 50 business voice and mobility features.
- MegaPath (News - Alert), a hosted IT services provider, which allows businesses to quickly, easily and cost-effectively adopt cloud-based solutions and applications in order to reach a true mobility-based network access model. The company enables customers to reduce operational costs, improve collaboration and eliminate the risk of data loss.
- Sangoma, which helps service providers, carriers, enterprises and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to build effective, compatible and dependable communications infrastructure by connecting disparate devices—phones, application servers, switches, networks and countless other devices and services.
- Sagemcom, which aims to become a world leader in broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions. Formerly the Communications Branch of SAGEM, Sagemcom is now a private independent group held by the Carlyle Group, as well as employees.
- SIP Print, whose premier call recording systems are designed to meet the business needs of contact centers, SMBs, and enterprise organizations with unique and practical solutions for screen capture, workforce management, quality assurance, and speech analytics—all interoperable with many of today’s most popular phone systems and devices. SIP Print continues to expand its portfolio of affordable communications solutions, with a constant focus on product integrity, user experience, ease-of-installation, and maximum performance for all our customers. SIP Print’s full suite of products and software solutions are available through resellers and distributors around the world.
- snom technology AG, which develops and manufactures open-standard VoIP/SIP telephones for enterprise communications systems. The devices are used by carriers, Internet Service Providers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) customers as strategic communications tools in a variety of business environments ranging from home offices to small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large corporations.
- tw telecom, which provides managed network services over its national fiber network, specializing in delivering Business Ethernet, IP VPN, Internet access, transport data networking, VoIP and security to enterprises, large organizations and commercial services companies. Founded on the principal of providing a responsive, collaborative experience, tw telecom offers a reliable, secure network with scalable technology and solutions, allowing customers to remain focused on moving their business forward.
- Vitelity Communications, which offers service providers a solid voice infrastructure to deliver high-quality wholesale VoIP services. Whether customers are servicing SMB or residential subscribers, Vitelity delivers the products and services subscribers demand, including origination, global termination, Direct Inward Dialing (DIDs), Toll Free, vFax, hosted PBX and SMS text messaging for VoIP.
- ViaWest, one of the largest privately-held data center and managed services providers in North America. ViaWest oversees enterprise-class data centers in Colorado, Utah, Oregon, Texas, and Nevada, providing a comprehensive suite of colocation, complex hosting, cloud and managed services to business of all sizes nationwide.
“As sponsors of ITEXPO Austin, DoubleHorn Communications, MegaPath, Sangoma, Sagemcom, SIP Print, snom, tw telecom, Vitelity Communications and ViaWest will engage with the industry’s top end-users, resellers, developers, service providers, media and analysts to discuss and examine the latest developments in communications technology,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC (News - Alert) CEO and ITEXPO Conference Chairman. “We are excited to have all of these innovative companies on-board, and look forward to their involvement with ITEXPO Austin.”
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster at email@example.com.
For ITEXPO Austin exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities, contact Joe Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 852-6800 x132.
Receive the most up-to-date show news and information by following ITEXPO on Twitter (News - Alert) at #ITEXPO.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online.TMC publishes the Customer Interaction SolutionsITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp;); Video World Conference & Expo and more!, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of
Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Brooke Neuman