January 26, 2009
Promero Dials-Up Low Cost Hosted Predictive Dialer, Contact Center Software
By Brendan B. Read, Senior Contributing Editor
, a member of the Oracle
Partner Network, is now hosting Oracle’s (News
) Contact Center Anywhere v8 inbound and outbound multichannel contact handling and management solution suitable for both IP and TDM environments.
Contact Center Anywhere replaces or co-exists with existing PBX (News
) Inbound/outbound cross-media blending and integrated outbound predictive/preview dialing IVR. Chat includes web collaboration/form sharing, push technology and suggested response. E-mail management includes automated e-mail management and e-mail routing with suggested responses.
Hosted environments enable rapid deployment and achieving ROI, which is considerable with the features offered by Contact Center Anywhere, but with minimal and CFO-pleasing up-front costs. Promero’s offering permits firms to buy into this new technology and features or replace older, obsolete premises-based hardware or software providing the same basic functions without heavy investments.
Predictive dialing, contact routing, IVR, chat/web collaboration, and e-mail management has become more affordable and easily manageable especially for small-midsize businesses and contact centers.
Contact Center Anywhere, which has won 49 industry awards including from Customer Interaction Solutions, Internet Telephony (News - Alert), and TMC (News
) Labs, has other key features including:
Built-in voice recording, supervision and agent-coaching capabilities, voicemail, fax, and unified messaging;
- Screen pops - integrated in pre-built agent user interfaces or as separate screens;
- Blended agent for both inbound and outbound communications;
- Standard pre-built reports and report customization capabilities integrated and pre-built real-time dashboards soft wallboard and hard wallboard support;
- Multi-tenancy and in-tenant partitioning dynamic customer satisfaction capabilities that enable clients to rate agent skills and dynamically change ACD routing by changing agent skill-ratings in real-time based on a user-defined sample size;
- Browser-based and Eclipse-based user interfaces;
- Standardized delivery of call information to thick and thin-client CRM applications;
- Real-time, web-based provisioning, moves/adds/changes and configuration changes.
“Companies with annualized revenue under $100M and less than 200 agents are the majority of typical customers that we encounter seeking hosted predictive dialer and call center software solutions,” explains Promero president Gregg Troyanowski. “We believe that our turn-key hosted solution utilizing Oracle's Contact Center Anywhere software is representative of the highly desired magic quadrant solution offering the best in class features and low operational costs.”
Brendan B. Read is TMCnet’s Senior Contributing Editor. To read more of Brendan’s articles, please visit his columnist page.
Edited by Jessica Kostek