TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award: Social Responsibility
Celebrating the technology companies committed to opportunity for all
Social responsibility - the simple idea that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society, the environment, and the community. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) emphasizes that the relationship to the society and environment is "a critical factor in their ability to continue to operate effectively. It is also increasingly being used as a measure of their overall performance."
This is the reason TMCnet launched the 2017 TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award for Social Responsibility.
Companies who can provide specific and measurable examples of programs that benefit society, the environment and their communities should apply for this award.
Who Should Apply?
Our goal is to highlight companies who are doing their best to focus on ethics, philanthropy, and environmental causes.
All companies within the technology industry are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award. Applications will be reviewed by TMCnet editors and judges. Winners will be selected based on submitted materials that have been carefully vetted.
Be on “The List” for Tech Candidates
The TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award: Social Responsibility will honor innovative brands with outstanding policies. Applications should be submitted by all technology organizations who have developed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture.
Why You Should Apply:
- Improve your reputation by promoting your culture and commitment to social causes
- Distinguish your exemplary brand to top candidates
- Be recognized for your forward-thinking company environment
- Provided unlimited license to award logos for use on all marketing collateral
- Handsome plaque to display in your office
- Organization highlighted as an award winner via press release
- Provided an award press kit to inform audiences of your achievement
Early Bird Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017 - Processing fee $995
Final Deadline: Wednesday, May 31 - Processing fee $1,495
Directions to Apply:
- Download application questionnaire file – Download Now
- Complete application questionnaire by listed deadlines
- Submit completed application questionnaire and payment – Click "Apply" Below
TMC and TMCnet we may publish excerpts from submissions in our awards programs. Upon request, sensitive personnel and confidential policy information can be withheld from publication.