Sponsored By: Ingate
WEBINAR: Successfully Deploying Enterprise SIP Trunking:
Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Common Roadblocks
Wednesday May 2, 2012 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
By attending this Webinar you will learn:
- What are SIP trunks, and how the convergence of voice and data on one network is a competitive advantage for enterprises
- Typical scenarios: for the SMB and larger enterprises
- Migration strategies
- Is your network ready?
- Is it expensive, can I leverage my existing on-premise equipment?
- What will I gain or lose?
- Why do I need an Enterprise Session Border Controller?
- Is my PBX interoperable with my service provider?
- Can I keep the IP-PBX on my LAN?
- How do I support remote workers?
- How do I resolve NAT traversal issues?
- What about security? How long does it take to start using SIP Trunks?
From The Expert Corner
April 23, 2012
MSP Locknet Achieves MSPAlliance UCS Certification
Managed service provider (MSP) Locknet, Inc. has been successfully audited and certified by the MSPAlliance’s (MSPA) Unified Certification Standard for Cloud and Managed Service Providers (UCS). The UCS program is designed specifically to offer business consumers of cloud and managed services assurance that their service provider is meeting or exceeding the highest standards of quality.
Locknet is a Midwestern MSP serving hundreds of clients. The company provides information security compliance for federally regulated industries like finance and security-minded businesses. The MSPA certification means the provider has met a number of benchmarks in the areas of financial stability, facilities, managed services practices and customer satisfaction.
Locknet strives to offer security-minded businesses a secure and stable managed information environment. The company is focused on protecting business continuity in a variety of ways, including through data recovery, remote support and network security and monitoring. Its experts aim to assist small and mid-sized businesses with their managed information needs while complying with current regulations and guidelines.
UCS criteria is designed to benchmark managed IT solution providers to ensure they have met or exceeded established standards of excellence and customer care... Read More