Sponsored By: Ingate
WEBINAR: Successfully Deploying Enterprise SIP Trunking:
Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Common Roadblocks
Wednesday May 2, 2012 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
By attending this Webinar you will learn:
- What are SIP trunks, and how the convergence of voice and data on one network is a competitive advantage for enterprises
- Typical scenarios: for the SMB and larger enterprises
- Migration strategies
- Is your network ready?
- Is it expensive, can I leverage my existing on-premise equipment?
- What will I gain or lose?
- Why do I need an Enterprise Session Border Controller?
- Is my PBX interoperable with my service provider?
- Can I keep the IP-PBX on my LAN?
- How do I support remote workers?
- How do I resolve NAT traversal issues?
- What about security? How long does it take to start using SIP Trunks?
From The Expert Corner
April 18, 2012
Defining the Must-Haves in Online Project Management Software
Most industry participants take part in smart business practices that follow a project from the time it was conceived to the time the project is completely finished. Oddly, many software solutions do not follow the same smart practices.
Today, there are a host of vendors who are now stepping up to offer project-based solutions that let businesses track all aspect of projects through an integrated database through online project management.
For all intents and purposes, online project management solutions take a great deal of planning and organization to deliver positive outcomes for managing marketing activities and taking care of tasks and work processes, according to this Clarizen page.
A good online project management plan begins with a definition of project goals and the objectives you hope to reach. What resources will you need to carry out the plan, and what is your budget... Read More
Become a TMCnet Columnist!
Become a TMCnet columnist! Want to contribute your expertise to a growing audience of technology professionals? Become a writer, blogger or columnist for the TMCnet Web site and this newsletter. Contact TMCnet Group Editorial Director, Erik Linask, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.