|Thursday, September 10, 2009
2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Key Technology Trends Impacting Agent Productivity and Performance
Please join us for a webinar that will examine the key technology trends impacting agent productivity and performance featuring well known contact center industry expert Art Hall. Among the topics that will be discussed:
- The increasing role of workflow automation
- Unified desktops and other methods for achieving
a 360° customer view
- Arming agents with the tools to improve up-sell and
- Using technology to ensure compliance and
create audit trails
This webinar is a great opportunity to learn about important contact center technology trends and interact with a leading industry expert. Several real-world case studies and a live technology demonstration will also be featured. Space is limited so please register today.
What attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- How to simplify the user’s desktop and improve productivity
- How to reduce AHT by increasing the role of
- How to create a 360° view of the customer using
your existing applications
After the presentation, the Webinar will be open for a live Q&A.
- Contact Center Managers and Directors
- Contact Center IT Managers
- Business Analysts that Support Contact Centers
Be sure to have your questions ready!
Alvarez & Marshal
Art Hall is a manager with Alvarez & Marshal, a business consulting organization specializing in operational customer relationship and contact center management. With more than 13 years of contact center management, Mr. Hall understands the dynamics of managing the customer experience across all touch points. He develops strategies aimed at improving the total customer experience and developing metrics in a multi-channel environment that are aligned to corporate strategy.
Francis Carden is the Founder and Chief Evangelist for OpenSpan, a leading provider of contact center productivity software. Having spent more than 20 years running integration and automation software businesses, Francis has a well developed understanding of the productivity challenges that contact center agents and other knowledge workers face on a daily basis due to desktops littered with non-integrated applications and repetitive and cumbersome business process workflows.