Now that convergence is mainstream, network managers have been thinking about ways to implement
VoIP and of all the benefits that these VoIP applications can derive. Quintum is ready to make that VoIP implementation a $25,000 reality!
Quintum Technologies, Inc., and
TMC, a leading full-service media
company specializing in the communications and high-technology marketplace,
are joining together to sponsor this exciting contest to make someones VoIP
application come to life.
We will award a grand prize to the company with the most innovative application of VoIP which includes Quintum Tenors. The grand prize consists of $25,000 in free Quintum Tenor MultiPath switch products and remote install support to get you started.
You can VoIP-enable any number of offices in a host of countries with $25,000 worth of Tenor MultiPath switches and Quintums support. There are endless possibilities, including VoIP-enabling multiple call centers, extending IP-PBX and/or PBX functionality to remote offices, Internet cafes, deploying voice services to the enterprise prem, and even MDUs (Multi-Dwelling Units),
such as campus housing or retail stores.
Quintum's Tenor solutions address the risk associated with VoIP. Patented innovative technology, such as SelectNet Technology, offers automatic, instantaneous failover switching over to the public telephone network. The MultiPath architecture is easy to install in service provider or enterprise networks and offers the simplest, most unobtrusive installation of any VoIP product on the market.
So, if you want to lead your company toward converged networks with the highest possible voice quality and 100% reliability, simply tell us how youd like to use VoIP on your network and why. Perhaps you will see your VoIP Tenor implementation become a reality with $25,000 in free Tenor MultiPath Gateways!
Judges will consist of a TMC editor, an industry analyst, an independent industry freelance writer and Quintums Chief Technology Officer.
Submit your idea, and preliminary layout to:
Quintum Technologies, Inc
$25,000 VoIP Becomes Reality Contest
71 James Way
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Rules and regulations of the contest:
1. Only one submission per company
2. Grand prize winner must be willing to let Quintum and TMC promote the implementation
3. Quintum will be responsible for supplying the Tenor MultiPath Switches to support the installation, up to a retail cost of $25,000.
4. Winner is responsible for having the appropriate IP and PSTN connections, and for purchasing any additional hardware or software required to complete the installation.
5. All submissions are due to Quintum by Monday, January 31st, 2005.
6. Grand prize will be awarded on Thursday, February 25th, 2005 at the
TMC Internet Telephony Conference and EXPO show in Miami, Fl.
7. Winner need not be present to win and will be notified by mail.
8. All submissions are the property of Quintum Technologies, Inc.
9. All decisions of the judges are final.