Organizations today rely heavily on fax communications as part of their day-to-day processes. Because of this, they require an integrated approach to address faxing as part of a complete Unified Communications (UC) strategy.
The Cisco (News
) Integrated Services Router (ISR) plus the Cisco Application eXtension Platform (AXP) address the challenges associated with fax by collaboration with industry innovator, Sagem-Interstar
and its XMediusFAX T.38 Fax over IP (FoIP) fax server technology.
“Cisco AXP - XMediusFAX: Creating a Complete Unified Communications (News
) Solution”, a live Webinar will be hosted on September 8, 8:30- 9:30 a.m. PT / 11:30- 12:30 p.m ET.
In this live Webinar, join Sagem-Interstar’s (News
) Director of Software Sales, Christian Larocque along with Cisco experts, Teresa Newell, Product Line Manager, Access Routing Technology Group and Erik Petersen, Global Healthcare Solutions Manager.
Learn how organizations can optimize enterprise branch performance, while reducing their environmental footprint and reaping the benefits of a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Discover how the new Cisco AXP-XMediusFAX solution leverages the value of existing or planned Cisco Unified Communications deployments. Sagem-Interstar will provide a special spotlight on the healthcare sector, and show organizations how to further leverage Cisco ISRs to support healthcare services communications and facilitate compliance with regulations such as HIPAA.
The Cisco AXP-XMediusFAX is an easy-to-install, easy-to-manage fax solution. Unique value propositions:
- First FoIP server to run inside a Cisco ISR.
- Integrates with the Cisco ISR Series 2800 and 3800 (no server required) on an Application Runtime Network Module (NME).
- High reliability and the benefits of inherent security features like IPSec and Virtual Private Networks available with Cisco IOS.
- Automated faxing from enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems (for example, SAP, Siebel, and Oracle (News - Alert)).
- Saves on extra servers, fax boards, rack space, and energy consumption.
After the Webinar there will be a live Q&A session with the experts, so have your questions ready!
To attend this event, please register online at: https://faxserver.webex.com/faxserver/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=356108263&SourceID=3.
Michelle Robart is a contributing editor for TMCnet. To read more of Michelle's articles, please visit her columnist page.