TMCnews Featured Article
Cloud Fax Solutions Benefit the Insurance Vertical
By Rich Steeves, TMCnet Managing Editor
Even in this age of electronic communications, there are many verticals that still rely on paper trails, like the transportation industry. Another vertical that still relies on physical paperwork is the insurance industry. Because of the requirements faced by insurance agents, fax solutions are a vital component of the workflow for insurance offices, and leveraging cloud fax solutions can be a smart business move.
When dealing with legally binding documents, fax communications are still the best method of transmission. Since insurance agents deal with issues like proofs of signature, notaries, witnesses, applications and claims processing, insurance companies are constantly relying on fax transmissions to send critical documents on a daily basis. But traditional fax solutions can cause problems for insurance agencies. They might get overloaded when there are spikes in insurance claims, like during a natural disaster. Traditional fax machines have high maintenance costs and cause performance delays, and are grossly inefficient with their consumption of paper.
For these reasons and more, it is wise for insurance companies to utilize cloud fax solutions, like XMediusFAX Cloud, which is based on the award winning XMediusFAX solution from Sagemcom. Among the benefits of this solution are:
- Reduced telecom and maintenance costs
- No longer paying for phone lines, toner, paper
- Increased productivity for employees
- Flexible fax routing options for different claim types and filing
- Flexible volume pricing packages to meet your needs
- Accessible from mobile devices anywhere
- Easy ways to fax from remote locations and branches
- Insurance employees and can send and receive faxes from their desktop.
- Process claims faster – increase customer satisfaction rate substantially.
- Fully integrated services with your existing infrastructure
- Uninterrupted fax transmission (no busy signals)
- Unlimited fax capacity and user scalability for peak claim periods (after a natural disaster)
- Top tier security
- Searchable PDF’s and Bar Code routing
- Paper reduction - Promotion of a more eco-friendly environment
- 100 percent compliancy
For more information on XMediusFAX solutions, click here.SAGEMCOM is a GOLD sponsor of ITEXPO Miami 2013. Taking place Jan. 29- Feb 1, in Miami, Florida, ITEXPO (News - Alert) is the only gathering where the entire community of communications and technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers meet to forge relationships and close deals . Visit SAGEMCOM in booth #706. For more information on ITEPO Miami 2013, click here.
Edited by Jamie Epstein