) Corporation, sponsor for TMCnet’s Call Center Digital Signage channel, delivers end-to-end visual management solutions to the contact center and beyond. Their software/hardware solutions can provide value to all levels of organization, while making the right data available to the right personnel all at the right time.
By utilizing current data collection and publication tools, Spectrum has helped organizations improve their corporate communications, customer service, and bottom line profits. Maintaining an international customer base via their distribution model, that includes highly trained and knowledgeable sales, support, and implementation technicians, many Spectrum applications/deployments have materialized as a result of their partnership with Avaya (News
) and the partner/OEM relationship that exists today.
Of the many, one success story comes from an insurance conglomerates need to identify real time, accurate data delivered to staff and management. The company, already an internationally recognized leader in their business, recognized that information that did not reach the right channels could deter the decision making process. Therefore, after doing a preliminary research into the capabilities of many industry competitors, Spectrum Corporation was chosen to correct the issue.
The main problem was the dissemination of “key” information to a large audience. Management was concerned that a visual tool could be ignored by their agents and subsequently would provide less and less value. Due to the size of the main facility and the company’s other world wide locations, Spectrum decided to deploy a solution that would remain a constant visual aid to agents and supervisors around the clock.
Utilizing Spectrum’s powerful neXorce Enterprise and the XorceView Desktop client application to run custom reports for data collection/distribution purposes, it was decided that a real time feed coupled with a running “snap shot” of historical data would best meet the needs of the customer. Using the robust collection engine Spectrum was able to collect data from the Avaya CMS and the Email Server making the already potent statistical information from CMS all the more important as a component of other converged data.
Using this solution allowed for data collection, management, and distribution to a desktop client application running at every agent’s, as well as, ever manager’s desktop computer. The solution utilizes TCP/IP delivery protocols, allowing distribution to hundreds of clients with minimal, if any, effect on network traffic load.
Any process including a Spectrum solution will normally follow these steps:
- Discuss customer’s wants/needs and goals.
- Quote system items and requirements (Initiate Statement of Work)
- Install main collection engine with any display options (wallboards, thin clients, monitors, remote device such as cell phones, etc.)
- Perform Training for key operators and management
- Provide ongoing support/training
Business benefits realized by this Insurance Company:
- Able to see real time meaningful data at agent, manager, and senior staff levels
- Empower agents to respond faster and make faster decisions.
- Improve ability to make better decisions and more decisions.
- Provide management with a tool to monitor performance now and over time.
- Enable data collection beyond any single device allowing for new and better analytics
- Provide measurable ROI based on 800 calls, talk times, and other intangibles including but not limited to: report collation, report distribution, compensation measures, etc.
- Allows agents to feel empowered by alerting them to potentially “troublesome” situations
- Provides contact center management with a tool that allows for better day-to-day use of their valuable people resource.
Spectrum’s solution components of the neXorce Enterprise software include the neXorce Collector Engine and the neXorce Administration Application. The VectraView Administration gives the customer the option of having future Plasma monitor output. With XorceView Desktop Clients the customer has a top line software solution at their fingertips. Spectrum’s Professional Services and Maintenance/support teams keep the software and its components running smoothly and accurately. The Remote Support Package (Used for remote access to system) allows Spectrum technicians the ability to work on the customer’s software and wallboard systems from their desks.
A company spokesperson told Spectrum, “The neXorce Solution allows us to be more proactive, better manage our time, and feel like an important part of the team. Our group’s performance has increased in our average speed of answer, total calls handled, and overall abandoned rate. As a center agent, it can be very difficult to know exactly which line to answer or to which group or queue I should spend more or less time. With the new [neXorce] solution we have created new metrics like Premier Callers Holding, Revenue in the Queue, and Dollars per Campaign. I enjoy the new desktop client and have needed little time adjusting to its capabilities as well the instant messaging feature.”
Jessica Kostek is a channel editor for TMCnet, covering VoIP, CRM, call center and wireless technologies. To read more of Jessica’s articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Jessica Kostek