Small businesses rely on communications to connect with customers, collaborate with colleagues and even leverage key partnerships. Many of these interactions require continuous communications, yet it’s no secret that the small business does not have an endless budget. Fortunately, business VoIP offers seamless communications at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
On that front, Nextiva is focused on providing business VoIP in a way that goes beyond customer expectations. It’s not just about converging data and voice networks and providing a seamless experience; Nextiva wants to provide service nothing short of amazing. In fact, the company even trademarked its ‘Amazing Service’ customer support, believing it begins with the first contact.
In a recent Nextiva post, the company lists the top reasons why a small business should choose Nextiva as its business VoIP provider. Let’s take a look at a few worthy of consideration:
- Nextiva is completely transforming the way the small businesses communicate through business VoIP
- Nextiva removes certain obstacles to small business success, ensuring simple connections between you and your customers
- Partnering with Nextiva ensures business opportunities are only a call, chat, click or video away
- Nextiva offers access to business VoIP phone plans, virtual fax machines, traditional PBX (News - Alert), SIP trunking and even a new hosted call center phone system
- NextOS is offered only by Nextiva, providing a robust next-generation communication technology platform
- Big business features are available at a small business price
- Small business owners can enjoy a unique competitive advantage
- Nextiva is focused on empowering the small business to achieve greater productivity and profitability
- The company offers continuous improvements in its VoIP service guarantee to ensure the delivery of the latest and greatest in VoIP communication
- More than 1,500 engineers contributed to the development of the Nextiva business VoIP platform
- Improved voice quality with the delivery of the provider’s high-definition quality voice phones
- Nextiva business VoIP phones are easy to set up and run, and customers always know what they are paying for.
While the reasons to select Nextiva can actually continue, you get the idea that the value offered in this business VoIP provider’s solutions go beyond the standard package offering. For the small business seeking the competitive advantage and clear value, this is one provider worth consideration.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO West 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. ITEXPO (News - Alert) offers an educational program to help corporate decision makers select the right IP-based voice, video, fax and unified communications solutions to improve their operations. It's also where service providers learn how to profitably roll out the services their subscribers are clamoring for – and where resellers can learn about new growth opportunities. For more information on registering for ITEXPO click here.
Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO. Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Jamie Epstein