Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012: Cost Savings from Declining MTRs to Be Passed On To Consumers In 2013
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4l7bc/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Saudi Arabia's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- All three mobile operators launched LTE in 2011.
- Three new MVNOs could enter the market by 2013.
- Tower sharing is strongly recommended to lower capex and opex.
- Fixed-line competition is still limited - the introduction of unified licences is unlikely to offer short-term benefits to the market.
- Minor operators have ambitious plans for FTTx, but STC will still dominate the market.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007.
- Al-Mutakamilah Consortium
- Bayanat al Oula
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom (GO)
- Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
- Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
- Optical Communications Company (OCC)
- Saudi Telecom (STC)
- Virgin Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4l7bc/saudi_arabia
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=t4l7bc)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]